Legal & Finance
We are a group of legal and financial professionals who recognized a close relationship between law and finance in real estate transactions, M&A, securities, financing and capital markets. That is why, in order to meet the dynamism of our clients, we decided to integrate legal and financial advice to provide comprehensive, creative and innovative solutions to our clients.
"We are dedicated to uphold the highest standards and values by providing the best possible experience for our customers."
Our practice areas are completely linked to:
- General Corporate
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Due Diligence
- Joint Ventures
- General maintenance of public vehicles
- Labor Consulting
- Private equity
- Wealth Management
- Financial Services
- ESG (Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance)
- Project Finance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Capital Markets (Debt and Equity)
- Structured Transactions (Financing, etc.)
- Capital Raising
We are backed by a combined solid experience
of +25 years.
Financial and Capital Strategy
- Placement of an industrial real estate CKD focused on logistics on the Mexican Stock Exchange for $150 million of institutional capital (Afores). Reopening for $50 million a partial sale in the secondary market despite challenging market conditions.
- "Mexican family offices in connection with investment opportunities outside the country including structured financing.
- Mexican industrial company in connection with expansion opportunities in new markets.
- Sale of family-owned company in the tourism sector to Advent International.
- Representation of business group in the health sector in the restructuring of its financial liabilities.
Securities and Financing
- Merger of several banking entities.
- Issuance of Certificados de Capital de Riesgo (Certificados Bursátiles Fiduciarios/ CKD's) creating public real estate trusts of industrial assets capturing approximately US$450 million from Mexican Pension Funds (Afores), including reopenings.
- Issuance of Certificados Bursátiles Fiduciarios Inmobiliarios (CBFI's) creating the fifth public real estate trust (TERRA13) of industrial assets raising US$705 million from Mexican Pension Funds (Afores) and International Investors (144A).
- Prepared an issuance of Certificados Bursátiles Fiduciarios Fiduciarios Inmobiliarios (CBFI's) creating the eighth public real estate trust (FIBRAPL14) for industrial assets, raising US$600 million from Mexican Pension Funds (Afores) and International Investors (144A).
- First revolving credit facility for a CKD.
- Participation in the management of industrial investments for more than US$185 million.
Real Estate Assets
- Merger of 2 private equity funds to be transferred to a FIBRA.
- Roll up of several industrial funds to be transferred to a FIBRA.
- Sale and acquisition of real estate assets as well as corporate transactions including mergers and liquidations for more than US$500 million.
- IImplementation of exit strategies.
- Capital and debt raising, structuring, development, government relations to obtain permits, licenses and authorizations, leasing and dispositions of real estate assets of more than 600 thousand square meters.